An evolution of the proven Immortal Air Aura™ regulator used by some of the very best teams and players in the paintball world. The new Aura Ascent™ and ImmortaLITE™ carbon fibre cylinders are an extension of the soul that has powered the innovation of Immortal Air™ – a refusal to accept “good enough” as enough and a belief that better is always out there to be created, crafted and delivered to our customers. The remarkable new Aura Ascent™ from Immortal Air™ optimizes everything a serious paintball player has come to demand from a world-class compressed air system – efficiency, consistency, reliability, and sheer performance in a compact, lightweight, easily serviceable package. Dynamic seating surfaces, high-pressure urethane o-rings, and a protective coating to minimize friction and prevent corrosion. Add a fixed port gas body to create a more durable, more efficient, more consistent, more reliable regulator.
The Immortal Air Aura Ascent™ regulator provides a noticeable difference in consistency, efficiency, and overall performance of any paintball marker to which it is attached – a truly instant upgrade!
For increased performance, for increased efficiency, and improved reliability, which is the beating heart of any paintball marker setup, look to the Aura Ascent™ regulator and the ImmortaLITE™ cylinders from Immortal Air™. We’re living in the future – bring your paintball gear with you – choose Immortal Air™!
- Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ Carbon Fiber Bottles feature a High-Quality finish, Immortal Air™ branded label and durable coating
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Bottle – 77/4500 Bottle with Aura Ascent™ regulator comes in at approximately 2.08 lbs
- High-Quality Watermark Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ label
- UN/ISO 11119-2 Carbon Fiber Bottle – These are globally accepted cylinders with the exception of Australia.
- Please check with your jurisdictional organization for more information on ISO standards that are accepted.
- For our US and Canada customers: all Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ carbon fibre bottles have the USA designation, and can be filled anywhere any DOT or TC approved bottles can be filled.
- Immortal Air™ regulators feature a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Pi0035 Approved Regulator!
- Patented Immortal Air™ Technology – U.S. PATENT NUMBERS: 9,518,800 & 10,345,073.
- Light and compact design – Just right: not too big, not too small, just right comfortable feel.
- Our new Aura Ascent™ Regulator is included with each ImmortaLITE™ Carbon Fiber system
- Unmatched Efficiency – A step above our GOLD standard! One of the most efficient regulators on the market! Up to 30% more shots over the competition!
- Top-Notch Flow Rate – contributing to instantaneous recharge and eliminating shoot-down while providing the performance YOU demand when it is most critical!
- Superior Consistency – Smooth shooting all the way through thanks in part to our increased flow
- Competition Tough Reliability – includes the new Dynamic Seating Surface
- High-Pressure Urethane Orings
- Fixed Port Gas Body – Increased durability and consistency!
- Matte Black Finish for a sleek finish
- Includes our Wrench Flat incorporated bonnet design, a stylish design that serves a true purpose!
- Industry Standard 5/8-18 pressure vessel mounting threads
- Includes our Quickpack™ Modular Springpack now with treated discs to prevent potential corrosion and also minimizes friction
- Wide range of fully changeable pressures! Simply done using our Quick Pack™ Spring Pack – Allowing for fast, precision output pressure conversion.
- 430psi – Xtra Low Pressure
- 550psi – Low Pressure
- 850psi – Mid Pressure
- 1100psi – High Pressure
- Other pressures available please email email@example.com for more information on your request
- High Side and Low Side Safety Burst Disks
- Black Micro Gauges
- Black Universal Fill Nipple – Durable and Zero issues with fill station compatibility
- Easily and Quickly Rebuild – The Aura Ascent™ can be rebuilt in a matter of minutes using common hex key wrenches and our factory-approved Immortal Air™ grease
- Integrated mounting tang Vent Grooves – Allows for total venting prior to regulator disengagement
There are no reviews yet.