Welcome to the battlegearuk.com website terms and conditions for use
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact a member of our team by email, or call on 01642-988380 during our opening hours. All calls will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary), and both inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
These terms and conditions will apply to all orders for Products that are being delivered within the UK. We do not ship Internationally at this time.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you’re browsing the site.
Please see our Privacy Notice if you’d like more information on how we use your personal data to recommend products to you.
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
BGUK will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Find out more about our Refund policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
CONTRACT CREATION AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- BGUK may send you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. These emails do not constitute acceptance of your order
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and BGUK will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless BGUK have notified you that the order is not accepted or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Change or cancel an order
- For most products sent directly from the BGUK warehouse, your credit/debit card will be charged when your order is placed.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You are not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
- If you are placing an order for an item that by law we are only permitted to sell to customers who are 18 years or older. Then by clicking the order confirm button you are also confirming to us that you are 18 years or older. By clicking the order confirm button you further acknowledge and consent to us taking steps to verify your age by any reasonable means available to us. We reserve the right not to supply any age-restricted product where we reasonably believe that you are below the relevant minimum age.
- Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your Order then we will refund you but please note that it can take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by BattleaGearUK.com. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with BattleGearUK.com, please write to us at: Battle Gear UK Ltd. 77 Lye Green Road, Chesham, Bucks HP5 3NB
CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 30 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01642 988380, or write to: Customer Services at Battle Gear UK Ltd. 77 Lye Green Road, Chesham, Bucks HP5 3NB
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 30 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
RETURNS POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Returning your product because you changed your mind.
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 30 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Terms & conditions of our policy
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
- the product has not been personalised and isn’t registered to a user.
Unless faulty, this must be within 30 days of purchase
- Ordinarily, if you have your receipt or order confirmation we’ll refund the original method you’ve used to purchase. For Gift Cards, we’ll refund to a digital credit voucher.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- Please note that if you return products that are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation. You can access this information online via the BGUK website using your email address username and password.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
- To read more on your statutory rights.
Which products can’t be returned?
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 30 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Products that have been personalised or have been manufacturer-registered
- Where a product has been personalised for you or made to your specification
Please note that if you return products that are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
We always honour the manufacturer’s guarantee period where offered; these are usually one year unless otherwise stated. Please see individual product pages for details.
WHAT DOES THE GUARANTEE COVER?
The manufacturer’s guarantee provides full cover against mechanical breakdown through normal use. This means that if your item develops a fault during the guarantee period, we’ll arrange for it to be repaired free of charge, including all parts and labour. Your guarantee is not transferable with ownership, so if you give or sell the item to someone during the guarantee period, it is not covered.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
During the guarantee period, if your product develops a fault that needs to be repaired, look for visible signs of the breakdown and consult the fault-finding guide in the manufacturer’s handbook, if any.
If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact BGUK and talk to one of the team. You’ll need to provide us with details of your item, including the model number and date of purchase. You’ll find all of this information on our original digital receipt – this acts as your guarantee, so please make sure you keep it safe.
If we can’t repair your item, we’ll replace it with an item of equivalent specification. If no equivalent product is available, we’ll either offer you the nearest equivalent specification or its selling price value, and we’ll always do our best to make sure you’re satisfied with the outcome.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
There are some specific exclusions from our guarantee as follows:
- Repair costs caused by external factors such as fire, theft, and weather
- Accidental damage, for example, if your item has been dropped. You may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy
- Consumables such as paintballs, batteries, lens wipes etc
- If the product has been used commercially or for business purposes
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product; and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and/or installation guidelines
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product
BattleGearUK Ltd. e-gift codes
- You can redeem BattleGearUK e-gift codes at https://battlegearuk.com
- Please protect your e-gift code and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost e-gift codes.
- The e-gift code will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the code.
- E-gift codes can be purchased online at https://battlegearuk.com with a minimum value of £10. E-gift codes have a maximum value of £500.
- E-gift codes cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift e-gift codes.
- If you are using an e-gift code and the total order value is less than the value of the code, any remaining balance will be lost.
- Where goods you have purchased with an e-gift code in our online store are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price or returned, monies owing will be refunded to a new e-gift code to be issued by BattleGearUK staff.
- If you return goods you have purchased online using an e-gift code, we will credit monies owing to a new e-gift code. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you place an order online using an e-gift code and subsequently cancel the order before delivery, monies owing will be refunded to a new e-gift code. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept an e-gift code that we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the e-gift code terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by battlegearuk.com are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via battlegearuk.com unless otherwise stated. Such promotional discounts are not valid for use as part of a purchase at an event where BattleGearUK Ltd. Is exhibiting.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
…suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what BattleGearUK and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post.
Our company details are:
Battle Gear UK Limited
Registered Office: 77 Lye Green Road, Chesham, Bucks HP5 3NB
Registered in England. Company registration number: 11622911
VAT no: GB232457280
Page last updated 29 March 2019