An evolution of the proven Immortal Air Aura™ regulator used by some of the very best teams and players in the paintball world. The new Aura™ Ascent™ is an extension of the soul that has powered the innovation of Immortal Air™ – a refusal to accept “good enough” as enough and a belief that better is always out there to be created, crafted and delivered to our customers. The remarkable new Aura™ Ascent™ from Immortal Air™ optimizes everything a serious paintball player has come to demand from a world-class compressed air system – efficiency, consistency, reliability, and sheer performance in a compact, lightweight, easily serviceable package. Dynamic seating surfaces, high-pressure urethane o-rings, and a protective coating to minimize friction and prevent corrosion. Add a fixed port gas body to create a more durable, more efficient, more consistent, more reliable regulator.
For increased performance, increased efficiency, improved reliability and extended service life of the beating heart of any paintball marker setup look to the Aura Ascent™ regulator. We’re living in the future – bring your paintball gear with you – choose Immortal Air™!
- Immortal Air™ regulators feature a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Pi & ISO approved 3000 PSI Regulator – Approved for use anywhere in the world!
- Patented Technology – One of the most efficient regulators on the market! Up to 30% more shots over the competition! – U.S. PATENT NUMBER: 9,518,800
- Light and compact – Just right: not too big, not too small – eliminates the need for a reg extender
- Massive flow rate & instantaneous recharge – No shoot-down – “Rock Solid” performance
- Various Output Pressures are available
- Billet aerospace grade aluminium – Lighter weight and increased durability
- Massive flow rate / instantaneous recharge – No shoot-down – “Rock Solid” & “Efficient” performance
- Blacked Out universal fill nipple – Durable – No fill station compatibility issue
- Meets Military Spec. MIL-I-4520A
- Please note: Product weight shown is for shipping purposes and does not reflect actual product weight