An evolution of the proven Immortal Air Aura™ regulator used by some of the very best teams and players in the paintball world. The new Aura Ascent™ and ImmortaLITE™ S.L.F. series carbon fibre cylinders are an extension of the soul that has powered the innovation of Immortal Air™ – a refusal to accept “good enough” as enough and a belief that better is always out there to be created, crafted and delivered to our customers.
The remarkable new Aura Ascent™ from Immortal Air™ paired with our all-new 15/4500 carbon fibre system optimizes everything a serious paintball player has come to demand from a world-class compressed air system – efficiency, consistency, reliability, and sheer performance in a compact, lightweight, easily serviceable package. The S.L.F. series carbon fibre system offers an entirely new experience for those of you looking to switch from a 3000psi system for your MagFed set-up or even a small and lightweight pump marker setup. Along with our dynamic seating surface, high-pressure urethane o-rings, and a protective coating to minimize friction and prevent corrosion. Add a fixed port gas body to create a more durable, more efficient, more consistent, more reliable regulator.
For increased performance, for increased efficiency and for improved reliability, which is the beating heart of any paintball marker setup, look to the Aura Ascent™ regulator and the ImmortaLITE™ S.L.F. series cylinders from Immortal Air™. We’re living in the future – bring your paintball gear with you – choose Immortal Air™!
- Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ S.L.F. Carbon Fiber Bottles feature a High-Quality finish, Immortal Air™ S.L.F. branded label, and durable coating
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Bottle – 15/4500 Bottle with Aura Ascent™ regulator comes in at approximately 13oz!!
- High-Quality Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ S.L.F. label
- UN/ISO 11119-2 Carbon Fiber Bottle – These are globally accepted cylinders with the exception of Australia.
- Please check with your jurisdictional organization for more information on ISO standards that are accepted.
- For our US and Canada customers: all Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ carbon fibre bottles have the USA designation, and can be filled anywhere any DOT or TC approved bottles can be filled.
- Immortal Air™ regulators feature a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Pi & ISO Approved Regulator!
- Patented Immortal Air™ Technology – U.S. PATENT NUMBERS: 9,518,800 & 10,345,073.
- Light and compact design – Just right: not too big, not too small, just right comfortable feel.
- Our new Aura Ascent™ Regulator is included with each ImmortaLITE™ Carbon Fiber system
- Unmatched Efficiency – A step above our GOLD standard! One of the most efficient regulators on the market! Up to 30% more shots over the competition!
- Top-Notch Flow Rate – contributing to instantaneous recharge and eliminating shoot-down while providing the performance YOU demand when it is most critical!
- Superior Consistency – Smooth shooting all the way through thanks in part to our increased flow
- Competition Tough Reliability – includes the new Dynamic Seating Surface
- High-Pressure Urethane Orings
- Fixed Port Gas Body – Increased durability and consistency!
- Matte Black Finish for a sleek finish
- Includes our Wrench Flat incorporated bonnet design, a stylish design that serves a true purpose!
- Industry Standard 5/8-18 pressure vessel mounting threads
- Includes our Quickpack™ Modular Springpack now with treated discs to prevent potential corrosion and also minimizes friction
- Wide range of fully changeable pressures! Simply done using our Quick Pack™ Spring Pack – Allowing for fast, precision output pressure conversion.
- 430psi – Xtra Low Pressure
- 550psi – Low Pressure
- 850psi – Mid Pressure
- High Side and Low Side Safety Burst Disks
- Black Micro Gauges
- Black Universal Fill Nipple – Durable and Zero issues with fill station compatibility
- Easily and Quickly Rebuild – The Aura Ascent™ can be rebuilt in a matter of minutes using common hex key wrenches and our factory-approved Immortal Air™ grease
- Integrated mounting tang Vent Grooves – Allows for total venting prior to regulator disengagement
- Grooves – Allows for total venting prior to regulator disengagement
There are no reviews yet.